Reefhotspot.com Order...

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
A friend of mine and I are putting in an order for reefhotspot.com. If you'd like to tag along and pay your proportional part of shipping by all means join in. Shipping of course will be free if we hit the free shipping mark of 225. They have very competitive prices and have had good reviews from what I've read. Pick up will be in Roswell/East Marietta area.

Jin

When will the order be placed/delivery date? Also, what is the current price of the order, I could possibly add $45 to it.

Well i've got about 100 in my shopping cart. My neighbor said he was around 50. I dunno when the order would go in, but the sooner the better. I guess ordering on wednesday for thursday delivery will work if that's good for you. With one more person we would easily be at 225 or perhaps one of us could buy something else. I'm tempted to although I really don't need anything more.

Someone help out and get some cleaners or something! You know you need them!

I'm tempted to order some shrimp, but I wouldn't be able to pick up on Thursday. Their reef cleaner packages seem a little high priced to me, compared to some other sites.

Hey Jin... I'd love to jump in and get a http://reefhotspot.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=21_35&products_id=658">citrinus goby</a>. Let me know the order details, etc.
Thanks!

Would either of you all be able to keep a fish until 5-6 on the day of the order? Pickup would be my only issue.

Yah those carpets are gorgeous. It seems like we'll have enough for free shipping. So if you want to tag along for a few items you're more than welcome to.

Jin

Back