Reefing To Do List

lsu_fishfan

Market
Reaction score
I think it's universal that as aquarium hobbyists, we always want to do things to improve our systems. From buying new lights, pumps, and skimmers, to setting up a new system, we never stop.

Personally, I need to get new t5 bulbs, buy a Maxspect gyre, and upgrade to a dc return pump.
I also plan on adding an apex to my system one day lol.

So what's on your aquarium to do list?

my plan is to wait on your par numbers. i figure with your expensive radions. something along the lines of 1500 par can be achieved

in all seriousness though. i will probably get ozone and a controller this year

Russ-IV;1072881 wrote: my plan is to wait on your par numbers. i figure with your expensive radions. something along the lines of 1500 par can be achieved

in all seriousness though. i will probably get ozone and a controller this year

Keep waiting, unless you'd like to rent the meter for me.

LSU_fishFan;1072884 wrote: Keep waiting, unless you'd like to rent the meter for me.

u say when. ill give pure reef my card for you

your radions will be underwhelming. idk why vendors even use them. cant even get yellows out of a joe rainbow.

Russ-IV;1072886 wrote: u say when. ill give pure reef my card for you

your radions will be underwhelming. idk why vendors even use them

Let me know when they have the card, I'll swing by tomorrow.

LSU_fishFan;1072887 wrote: Let me know when they have the card, I'll swing by tomorrow.

better swing by then. i got the card in hand for you. just confirm you will be there by x time.

404-550-6496.

send me a text and ill buzz them. if it is during working hours ill see you there!

I need to test more and start dosing. I'd like another fish this year too.

Apex. A fish. Supplemental Lighting.

More importantly, i just want to continue tank stability and coral growth.

I probably need to bite the bullet and get another Calcium Reactor and set it up this time before selling it. Lol.

I am getting tired of manually dosing my tank... I have everything needed to automate it except for time.

I also need to build my manifold and replace my rodi float valve... Again, I have all the stuff...

tomorrow I'm cleaning off all my LR.
corals are growing like mad under my radions, (not underwhelming at all btw), but I need to physically clean some rocks to curb some dynos. Tell you what.. that stuff along with bubble algae makes no sense to me... so...
1---- Scrub LR in water change water... swish around and return as much as possible into the sump for a week to sit in the dark.
2---- POSSIBLY replace substrate (only use a little in my tank anyway)
3--- which goes before 1... make 10 g of water change water :)

Set up prop system for high end anemones

Set up better ATO for 80g reef tank

Take down 30g softie tank, because 3 tanks is a little too much

Formally start doing business selling reefing equipment, not just on the side

Those are all goals for next month! Who knows what the year will bring.

Back