Reefkeeper Elite Multi-Timer issue

huskerreefatl

Market
Reaction score
Hey you Reefkeeper folks,

I have my Ca and Alk dosing pumps connected to my RKE using the Multi-timer function and they were working great. I was out of town and just got back and they aren't working. I checked the timers and they are set to what they should be and I checked the PC4 channels and they are set correctly, but they dosing pumps do not come on when they are supposed to. I changed them to On instead of Auto, just to make sure that they would work, and they did. Any thoughts on why the timers aren't working?

I only received one email while I was gone saying the system had lost communication but then regained it so, the system only restarted once in the last month.

Thanks

huskerreefatl;1072404 wrote: Hey you Reefkeeper folks,

I have my Ca and Alk dosing pumps connected to my RKE using the Multi-timer function and they were working great. I was out of town and just got back and they aren't working. I checked the timers and they are set to what they should be and I checked the PC4 channels and they are set correctly, but they dosing pumps do not come on when they are supposed to. I changed them to On instead of Auto, just to make sure that they would work, and they did. Any thoughts on why the timers aren't working?

I only received one email while I was gone saying the system had lost communication but then regained it so, the system only restarted once in the last month.

Thanks

Do you have any alarms set that would trigger it off?

Genesis;1072429 wrote: Do you have any alarms set that would trigger it off?

I don't have any alarms set for it but it is set to off under the alarm section. I wonder if I can just change that to On even though no alarms are set and it would fix it?

What are the timers actually set to? I found on mine a 24 count per day didn't actually result in them running reliably and they would stop after a day so I now have them set to 72 (I think) and somewhere in there they get restarted and work as expected. For ref. mine were set M-S, on at 00:00, 00:02:00 on and 00:58:00 off, repeat 72. Results in 2 minute power for my kalk reactor.

Timer 1 for alk is set to 2400, 1 min, 13 cycles every day. Timer 2 for Ca is set for 1200, 1 min, 5 cycles every day.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Back