Refugium products?

anthony

Market
Reaction score
I was just wondering what everybody puts in the.Refugeums other than cheato? Has anyone found some really good stuff to put in there?That helps out with pods and stuff like that?

I like the red macro I've had going for years now a lot better than chaeto. I think it's called gracilaria hayi. There are tons of pods in it. I also like to put a ton of seachem matrix in a darker area of the sump to act as biological filtration and a cryptic fuge. Also have sand and miracle mud with a decent sized mangrove in my fuge.

I like the red macro I've had going for years now a lot better than chaeto. I think it's called gracilaria hayi. There are tons of pods in it. I also like to put a ton of seachem matrix in a darker area of the sump to act as biological filtration and a cryptic fuge. Also have sand and miracle mud with a decent sized mangrove in my fuge.
I just got a good sized bunch of the stuff and have it in my DT for now, til I get my little fuge set up. So far it's been great, and adds some nice color to my tank.

What all do you have?
For macro algae? Just the red gracilaria. Coral: pulsing Xenia, waving hand anthelia, Kenya tree, GSP, Princess Peach zoa, bubblegum digitata, red montipora setosa, orange rhodactis, red discosoma, and a purple spotted mushroom (don't know the name), pink gorgonian and green sinularia leather (if it survives).

Back