replacement hinges for Perfecto Pine Stand

no1bubba

Market
Reaction score
I know that I have previously asked this question but I can not find your answers.
This is a wrap around hinge that is on the inside of the stand. Not a Lowes, Home Depot or Ace. Will change all four but this has a plastic part that I can not find anywhere. Bubba

My husband has the one that fell off but I took a good one off and found it was Amrock and have ordered the exact hinges, replacing them all, from them. Thanks so much for your efforts. Bubba:thumbs:

I have alaready called perfecto they make the cabinet, buy the hinges by the quadrillion and they do not make a buck on selling my a replacement hinge. I took a good hinge off the cabinet and was able to read Amrock.....I found it at the Amrock site but they would not sell me 2 sets, I had to order from a hardware store. They are on their way. Thanks for reading my problem and for the help you offered.
Bubba

no1bubba;564723 wrote: I have alaready called perfecto they make the cabinet, buy the hinges by the quadrillion and they do not make a buck on selling my a replacement hinge. I took a good hinge off the cabinet and was able to read Amrock.....I found it at the Amrock site but they would not sell me 2 sets, I had to order from a hardware store. They are on their way. Thanks for reading my problem and for the help you offered.
Bubba

Sounds like a good reason to not buy a Perfecto product...Many companies nowadays would bend over backwards to take care of you (may charge s/h though). Shame they don't see customer service as a "value added" activity, as word of mouth is a powerful thing on the internet...

Back