RESOLVED What happen to old account?

Status
Not open for further replies.

andyl9063

Reaction score
I had an account and wasn't used in a while. I guess it got removed. I made another one with same username so I'm a new member again? I can't post in trading forums.

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

I had an account and wasn't used in a while. I guess it got removed. I made another one with same username so I'm a new member again? I can't post in trading forums.

In the transition from vBulletin to Wordpress in the summer of 2017 there was a bit of data loss and along with that were several user accounts. When Leo @lmm1967 moved us from WP to Xenforo he was able to restore good bit of the lost data and restored several accounts. Some stuff was just unrecoverable though.

I did a search of the site with your username and didn't find anything. We are looking for posts where you were quoted specifically, so we can find something you posted and look at the data stored in the database from that post.

Do you know of a thread you started or one you posted in? If you can find something it may help us.

In the transition from vBulletin to Wordpress in the summer of 2017 there was a bit of data loss and along with that were several user accounts. When Leo @lmm1967 moved us from WP to Xenforo he was able to restore good bit of the lost data and restored several accounts. Some stuff was just unrecoverable though.

I did a search of the site with your username and didn't find anything. We are looking for posts where you were quoted specifically, so we can find something you posted and look at the data stored in the database from that post.

Do you know of a thread you started or one you posted in? If you can find something it may help us.
My old threads link doesn't work anymore. Been a member since 2013.
a9da9463badee923dadcaec8a084ea34.jpg
8e9b60c63a8e38b09e2ddb5a8194c864.jpg

Everything in the Trading & Selling forums gets pruned from time to time. So any history from those forums is long gone and not something we're going to keep anyway.

Beyond that none of the posts in those forums count towards the 25 post requirement need to open those up for you. You can either start contributing on the site get 25 meaningful posts or become a supporting member and those forums will become available.

Everything in the Trading & Selling forums gets pruned from time to time. So any history from those forums is long gone and not something we're going to keep anyway.

Beyond that none of the posts in those forums count towards the 25 post requirement need to open those up for you. You can either start contributing on the site get 25 meaningful posts or become a supporting member and those forums will become available.
I did have more than 25 posts in the regular forums. This is just an example.
1268b1126af623ae2b1baa3e14f32cef.jpg

We really have done the best we can rebuilding as much of the lost data as we can. It looks like you have saved a lot of emails from the site. If through using those you can find a post you made back then that still exists on the site and then post a link to it here in this thread there might be a very small chance Leo could be able to do something to partially restore your old acct. We can't make any promises but that would be what we need to even try.

If you can't find one then there's the other two options I posted above.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back