Rest in peace......

twhaddon

Market
Reaction score
Lost my Coral Beauty today. Not sure what happened. Got her in September and has never had any issues or signs of stress or anything. Has been the perfect fish. Was fine this morning. Got home tonight and was gone. Just tested parameters last night and everything was good. I did just add an elegant coral not too long ago and I hear they have a pretty good sting. Is it possible that she got too close? It's times like these that almost make you want to give up. Just wish I knew why it happened so I can address to not happen again.

Thanks

twhaddon
>
th_68edcc32c67619524ba8b1e9cd913e2f_zps4058f742.jpg
alt="" /></a>

I have had fish that acted fine for 4-5 month and then just died. Never stopped eating or anything. I actually had a coral beauty that was pretty big and ate like a pig. I came home from work one day and it was no where to be found. I didn't jump as I have a top. I guess the clean up crew took care of it. Very strange. Who knows...

Sorry for ur loss. They are cool fish. I've had one die on me after 36 hrs. Got another and it has been fine for months.

I just had a saddleback clown jump a week or two ago. Very sad, his white stripes turned purple. :sad:

Back