Return pump.

fishlips

Market
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get a different and bigger return pump. Somewere 3000 gph or so. I was considering DC Jebao , but there warranty is very low. I would rather have dc, but , if they don't last long , I'm open for Ac. Is there a DC pump with a warranty over yr.

I'd go with a Jaebo. IMHO there great and ive not had any issues with any of my Jaebo equipment. Several things are a couple years old.

Bcavalli;1097273 wrote: I'd go with a Jaebo. IMHO there great and ive not had any issues with any of my Jaebo equipment. Several things are a couple years old.

I have two online over two years... No problem at all.

Fishlips;1097264 wrote: I'm wanting to get a different and bigger return pump. Somewere 3000 gph or so. I was considering DC Jebao , but there warranty is very low. I would rather have dc, but , if they don't last long , I'm open for Ac. Is there a DC pump with a warranty over yr.
Yes, but none you don't pay for.

grouper therapy;1097321 wrote: Yes, but none you don't pay for.

Wow, your not joking . Almost 500.00. Think I found one that I will try, The DCP 12000 Jebao. Comes with 1yr warranty. 99.00 delivered to door.

Fishlips;1097342 wrote: Wow, your not joking . Almost 500.00. Think I found one that I will try, The DCP 12000 Jebao. Comes with 1yr warranty. 99.00 delivered to door.

I don't think that pump will maintain the 3000 gph you were looking for. Jebao has a very bad habit of over-rating their flow values.

porpoiseaquatics;1097374 wrote: I don't think that pump will maintain the 3000 gph you were looking for. Jebao has a very bad habit of over-rating their flow values.

Thanks Jeff, I dont even need half of that. Well maybe 1500. Thats why i go big.

Back