RFA

hiimsean

Supporting
Reaction score
If you’re into RFA check out reef shacs fb page. They have some sick nems in stock. Looks like I’ll be making a trip tomorrow to be there as soon as they open.

Seriously, best rfa’s in stock here. Just two right out of their shipment bag and they’re sick. You’d pay over 75 at other places for these at these sizes

Can you post photos, or links to the specific Rock Flowers you’re talking about? I can’t see to what you’re referring, neither in regards to color, size, or price.

But I always love some nice rock flowers to add to the garden

I agree; Looks great, and I bet even better in person! What were they asking for that? Just asking because that’s a bit of a far drive for me.

$45 for that splatter one. All of them were $35-45 for real nice colors.

The rainbow one on Facebook was looking rough in the store. He’s asking $40 for it. I almost went with it but figured this was a bit healthier looking.

Here’s the other one I got

Attachments

• 3B989DC8-3A91-4628-94A6-7D0CA88A5861.jpeg
    3B989DC8-3A91-4628-94A6-7D0CA88A5861.jpeg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Nice! And thank you for the info! I don’t have Facebook, so some things are visible to the public, and others you need an account. Lol

I’m strongly considering driving out to the shac now.

For sure. I usually don’t do Facebook and haven’t for years.

I rarely go to Shacs place cause it’s about 30 minutes over there but it’s worth it. He has nicely priced frags and stuff he’s growing out.

Back