Rimless Aquarium Makers

AG36

Market
Reaction score
Hey all, I would like to register the thoughts of anyone who has experience navigating the retail space or personal experience of ownership of rimless aquariums, what some good reasonably priced options are.

I was in a thread discussing SC aquariums rimless tanks as they seem competitively priced, but want to make sure I am not missing any other aquarium makers out there with good reputations.

I would be looking for a rimless aquarium ( drilled ) in the range of 90 gallons - 150 gallons.

Thus far I have collected:

- SC Aquariums
- DeepBlue/Seapora
- WaterBox
- Planet Aquariums ( by way of Premier Aquatics in Marietta )

If there are any other names/brands out there that I should take a look at and consider, please feel free to chime in.

Much thanks !

I went with Innovative Marine for 2 tanks.
They are superbly crafted.

Reasonably priced is a relative term.
If you want low iron glass with polished edges, cut with precision numerically controlled machines and superb construction, that all adds to the cost.

What’s your budget?

Hi, @ichthyoid my budget would best be described as middle of the road. All of the high end features that would run up the cost is precisely what I am trying to stay away from. I don’t want bottom of the barrel quality either. Just don’t need all the bells & whistles.

Thanks,

And to describe a little further, if I had to align my budget expectations ( and presumed quality expectations) with one brand name thus far, it would be SC aquariums. The purpose of this exercise is to see if there are any other names out there that may have missed on my radar that would be competitive with a SC aquariums or any of the other names that I listed.

Back