RIP little guy....

jessezm

Market
Reaction score
One of my favorites... my boys just found him on the floor in front of the tank. must have just happened cause he still had his colors and slime. I'm so bummed--I had him for several months and had never seen him even contemplate jumping.

(Scott's Fairy at top-center of picture)
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
101798=6352-11-16-07 Pillar 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
>
101798=6352-11-16-07 Pillar 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg
class="gc-images" title="11-16-07 Pillar 002.jpg_Thumbnail1.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Did you try putting back into tank water (in a separate bucket)? If it just happened, you may have a chance that it could pull through.... a small chance, but worth a try on such a beautiful fish...

Sorry to hear about your loss. You never know what goes through the minds on those about to make that choice. The signs are not always clear!

mojo;101800 wrote: Did you try putting back into tank water (in a separate bucket)? If it just happened, you may have a chance that it could pull through.... a small chance, but worth a try on such a beautiful fish...
This may work...Ive heard of this before...

Man sorry to hear. Mojo is right. I found my 6 line (RIP) 2 x on the floor and threw him back in. After a day or 2 he was fine. The 3rd time I was too late. I will not get another Wrasse until my top is covered. I have lost 2.

I put him right back in, in front of an outlet to get O2 over his gills. Totally lifeless...

I'm done adding wrasses until I can cover my tank. It's been on my list for a while but I haven't done it yet. the responsibility is mine...

I don't have a cover on my tank, but I do have eggcrate. Every now and then, I see my 6Line swim very fast laps near the surface. I have no idea why he does this and I'm pretty sure if that eggcrate were not there, he'd have been a carpet surfer long before now. I wouldn't have a wrasse or a blenny without covering the tank.

So sorry for your loss. Beautiful fish. :(

Back