RO-DI add-ons help

joseayes

Market
Reaction score
When I bought my unit it comes with 6 stages, this were 3 on bottom and 3 on top, then I start upgrading it like pressure gauge, TDS monitor, and ASOV (front of membrane housing) that suppose to work with the pressure once a float valve is closed (thinking to remove this one) . Now it comes the time that I want to make it very similar to the unit from airwaterandice (sponsor) four canisters in line plus the stuff that already got, bypass for the DI resin and flush valve for the membrane, add another membrane to reduce the waste ratio and a booster pump (right now 65psi)
Question: who is very handy and willing to help me with the new add-ons? I have ready most of what I need but the booster pump if need it to increase the pressure through 2 membranes.
I know AWI has the downloable diagrams, but this one will be slightly different (of course I will be removing top cartridges, no need for double DI and extra carbon, leaving the membrane and add the future membrane housing)
Any advice and help will be greatly welcome! Thanks!
duvutyqe.jpg
alt="" />
adena6yz.jpg
alt="" />

Really need help and is no problem if I have to pay, just need someone who knows better how to plug the rest of components on the RO
I always been hearing amazing things from each other helping in the club.

Back