RO units

nukieuk

Market
Reaction score
OK at the same time as I am working on my tanks we are in the process of redoing out kitchen.

I want to fit an RO unit, I dont have the unit as yet but can anyone advise me on what fittings I need so i can factor that in when I setup the new plumbing today?

I have never had an RO before and although I got one as part of the tank its missing connectors and probably needs a complete overhaul so I will probably buy a new one.

Cheers

Mark

Doh I have not had enough coffee this morning, I meant to post this to the DIY boards lol

Thank you kind sir,

I think I actually may have it sorted, been using google and I think I have figured out how it works now. Just need a tds tester to evaluate the ro unit i have.

When you come by my house (sending you a PM about that in a few) Bring a bag with RO water and I will test it.

Well we are just as I type this ripping out the sink and plumbing, my better half has informed me that the ball valves are corroded to such a degree that even closed the water is still coming out. Guess who is getting the brazing gear out in a few. So not sure how soon I will have the ro unit hooked up. I have been using RO water my better half can get from work which is really really high quality since its for dialysis patients.

Back