RODI Booster Pump

jbadd99

Market
Reaction score
So the new house doesn't have such great water pressure and it now takes me forever to make enough RODI water from a 30g water change.

I'm going to add a booster pump, but does anyone know a local store that sells them?

I've got a PWC 150 gpd unit, so I've pretty much decided that I'll have to use an electric assisted booster pump - most likely the Aquatec 8800.

If I can't find one local then I'm looking for a good price online. So far the best is around $100 for the kit, IIRC.

purely h2o has great prices... aquatec 8800 is the way to go.. one of the best purchases I ever made...

I didn't find anything less than what you are. I finally just ordered one from AWI last week. I didn't want to mess with buying any separate parts not included

Seth The Wine Guy;907837 wrote: I didn't find anything less than what you are. I finally just ordered one from AWI last week. I didn't want to mess with buying any separate parts not included

The kit I'm looking at just needs connected and plugged in... I'm with you in that regard.

I don't want to butt in if help isn't needed, but there are some issues to deal with when using an 8800 on a 150 gpd membrane. If help is needed feel free to give us a call.

Russ

Back