RODI selection

Jeremey’s reef

Reaction score
Top of the morning everyone, I am trying to select a RODI unit but I am not to sure on which one to purchase. I was just checking them out on BRS and they have quite a few to chose from. Different stages from 4-7 would the 7 stage unit be overkill? Will the 4 stage be enough? This will be my first time mixing my own salt so I will have many questions in that department. Thanks for your help in advance.

I have the aquatic life ro buddie $59 for a 50g a day they do have a 100g a day. This serves my needs and does a good job in terms of tds. The tds coming out is 0.
aestheticlibra has a rodi system for sale $ I been thinking about picking it up. Hard to buy the replacement cartridges for that.

I have the aquatic life ro buddie $59 for a 50g a day they do have a 100g a day. This serves my needs and does a good job in terms of tds. The tds coming out is 0.
aestheticlibra has a rodi system for sale $ I been thinking about picking it up. Hard to buy the replacement cartridges for that.
Premier Aquatics and The Fish Store always have filters for that unit I’ve got for sale.

I love my BRS 100gpd 4 stage. Has done really well for us setting up the QT’s and now the display. I would recommend upgrading to the deluxe because it comes with the flush valve and pressure gauge. I also got the inline TDI. I feel like it is good value for the money

Back