Rodi

seedless reefer

Market
Reaction score
Another RODI question.

I have found a filter package for my RODI.

This package will replace my prefilled DI canister with a refillable canister but the package comes with a 100 gpd membrane.

Certainly I am not going to get 100 gallons a day production right?
I want 0 TDS, have never had 0 TDS is the membrane going to factor into the 0TDS equation or is that all handled by the filters?

My unit is supplied by a saddle valve off of the cold water side of the water heater if that makes a difference. Also, this RODI came with a pressure tank which is hooked up but wouldnt the water pressure in the line suffice to move the water down the line?

Seedless Reefer;301942 wrote: Another RODI question.

I have found a filter package for my RODI.

This package will replace my prefilled DI canister with a refillable canister but the package comes with a 100 gpd membrane.

Certainly I am not going to get 100 gallons a day production right?
I want 0 TDS, have never had 0 TDS is the membrane going to factor into the 0TDS equation or is that all handled by the filters?

My unit is supplied by a saddle valve off of the cold water side of the water heater if that makes a difference. Also, this RODI came with a pressure tank which is hooked up but wouldnt the water pressure in the line suffice to move the water down the line?

Yes, you can get 100 gallons per day but at the cost of more waste water. The pressure tank is needed if your supply pressure is too low to "push" the water through the membrane.

There is a great article about how RO/DI systems work at
a>

Back