rods-reef.com food

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
i wanted to know if any other members in the club have used his food .i have ,i got it from a member than won it at salt water u....i think its pretty good stuff all my fish love it even my manderin which eats only pods and rods reef food...was just curious maybe we can get some of our sponsers to carry it here is a link to his site to get his famous clown fish .i cant find the link to his food supply but its a start ..let me know your input on the matter thanks victor
a>

I am definately interested in getting this food for my clowns and other "babies". I've heard so much about the food and how all fish, not only clowns, corals and inverts LOVE this stuff and I want to see what all the "fuss" is about! LOL!

Here's the link to the food:

http://www.rodsfood.com/">http://www.rodsfood.com/</a>

My LFS is Blue Planet and I'm hoping that sometime in the future they decide to give it a try and order some! Maybe with enough interest, they might decide to do it! :yay:

Thanks for posting this, Victor!~

lol...eric have you used this before .....the person i got it from said that they didnt see any esults .but my fish love it my hippo almost went carpet surfing tring to get to this stuff lool

lol yeah its pretty good ....and it doesnt smell bad neither .it doesnt have that nasty raw fish smell to it....

no-I just clicked on it when I read your thread--I'm just feedingmy clowns flakes soaked in selcon-and mysis--haven't ever tried it--if someone local had it, I would try it, though

says closest place is Greenville SC--that's not too far for you Atlantans--I'm sure there are a LFS or two on the way

i dont think ill be going to sc for fish food lol i love my fish but not that much...lol

I used the stuff for a month or so. It is fine but a bit messy. Fish seemed to love it and didn't notice much different from the corals, but I didn't run it long enough.

I may still have some. I will take a look in my freezer.

Victor626nj;119636 wrote: i dont think ill be going to sc for fish food lol i love my fish but not that much...lol

I've done WAY crazier stuff for my tanks LOL

if anyone does an order for this food i want in. or if anyone knows a fish store locally that carrys it in the near future let me know..would like to try it also. victor got any recent pics of the onyx clowns.

Victor, it doesn't surprise me that you'd love something named "rod"

hahaha!

i got to find my camera first...i think my brother still has it since i saw him last with it...put i will try and post them up soon

Skriz;119695 wrote: Victor, it doesn't surprise me that you'd love something named "rod"

hahaha!
Looks like he missed this post... I am sure a quip is in the offing.

Back