RTN Dream

jaustin

Market
Reaction score
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">I had a dream last night that my Cranberry </span></span><span style="font-family: Times New Roman;"><span style="font-size: 13px;">sarmentosa</span></span><span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> acro had RTN'd overnight. It was a horrible nightmare because it's my favorite acro and I’ve had it since it was a 3/4" frag. When i woke up I shot out of bed and hauled butt to my tank to inspect the coral. It was fine and had some hardcore PE for night time feeding. </span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;"> </span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">This is from Melev’s reef not mine. Mine isn’t as large but I love it!</span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">http://www.melevsreef.com/pics/07/10/aaron_sarmentosa1.jpg</span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Anybody have reef nightmares? I swear this hobby is life changing.</span></span>
<span style="color: black;"><span style="font-family: Verdana;">Jason</span></span>

I've dreamed about my tank before..... But oddly, only the clam......

At least Freddy Kruger isn't in your tank dreams. Now that would make a little bit of pee come out. Hope I didn't screw anybody up tonight

Back