salifert test kits locally?

mvm

Market
Reaction score
Does any LFS stock salifert test kits. Would that be your recommendation. I bought a aqua pharm test kit not knowing it is CRAP!!

Cap Bay carries some. Might wanna call ahead first though to check.

They are a high quality test kit and you can't go wrong with them.

Probably better to order online though, if you don't need them in a hurry. That way you can order exactly what test kits you need and get them shipped to your door. I made the mistake of driving all over the place, checking multiple LFS, just to see they either didn't carry them, or were sold out.

Sam at Aquabuys carries them....and he is local in Lawrenceville so you can pick up and save on shipping......also, you can order on his website at aquabuys.com and then pick it up....if the kit you are looking for is out of stock then you can sign up to be notified when they have them back in stock.

Sam is awesome and will help you anyway you need so I highly recommend going through him.

speaking of test kits.....has anyone ever used the red sea magnesium test kits....are they reliable?

I actually like the dip tests. I do those weekly as an indicator then I use the Saliferts at intervals (usually monthly) unless the dip test shows something changed from the last dip test.

Cameron;32831 wrote: I actually like the dip tests. I do those weekly as an indicator then I use the Saliferts at intervals (usually monthly) unless the dip test shows something changed from the last dip test.

What brand dip test do you use? & what about Ca?

Back