Salomon Islands

kevin

Market
Reaction score
Alright Chris and Steve, you have been back a day, now we <span style="color: Blue;"><span style="font-size: 17px;">want to see those </span></span><span style="color: Blue;"><span style="font-size: 17px;">:kewl:</span></span><span style="color: Blue;"><span style="font-size: 17px;"> pictures:fish:</span></span>

yeah... what's taking so long...

afterall, we have drop and drag!!! ah ha ha ha!!!!!!!!

I was wondering how many posts Chris was behind when he logged in!!!

Welcome, mojo.
You last visited: FOREVER AGO
Showing results 1 to 50 of 5,344,454,812
Search took 0.74 seconds.

:):cheers:He wanted everyoone to use this site, and it really took off when they were out of town...LOL

man I got this song in my head now.....THANKS CHRIS!!! See what you started!! Already heard the story "you had the name first" ... why didn't you copyright it?? :D

Gotta get my mojo runnin', engine hummin', don't I?

Now roll it up and smoke it again.
It's bottoms up and drink it again.
Now fix it up and shoot it again.
I can't believe I did it again.

I'm readin' the signs, makes me wonder why they're getting through to me.

kj_yoda wrote: :):cheers:He wanted everyoone to use this site, and it really took off when they were out of town...LOL

no kidding "if you build it, they will come"

It worked Chris!! Great job on the site!!

No kidding- 650 posts in the 18 days I was gone - I'm very happy to see my long-night efforts paying off, and the community forming here! The feelgood result is the only pay here! For three days in a row, we had 107, 108, and 149 posts, although Tony was making those stupid one word posts everywhere... sigh... :)

I'll get pictures up soon. Unfortunately, pictures just can't do it justice. Imagine diving in Cappuccino Bay's frag tank. Except acres and acres in size. And every frag was a colony bigger than you could get your arms around. And every colony more colorful than CBA's frags (no offence, CBA!). And no exposed piece of rock anywhere. Then throw in thousands of fish. I personally spent about 40hrs underwater (combined) there and only saw a small fraction. It absolutely blew away everything I've ever seen or ever expected, including any Carribean diving or Fiji.

I'll post a writeup about it tomorrow, and throw in some of my shameful pictures... :)

Add to it a Manta Ray jumping in the distance, hearing whales and a volcano while you are diving, etc., it was very cool. Unfortunately some of my luggage is still on an extended vacation, while I went back to work yesterday. I will try to load up some pics this weekend.

Steve

Sounds kinda boring to me. I personally prefer sitting in my office all day dreaming. (sorry, I had to say something to make myself feel better...)

I'm with Jessezm, I'd rather stare at my tank with a couple featherdusters and nothing but sand and rock, then go see all that other stuff.

(It's ok Mitch, they really didn't see anything THAT cool anyways, :sad: )

Back