Saltwater Friendly Veterinarians in the Atlanta area

Cook

President
Staff member
Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone know of a veterinarian in the Atlanta area that can help me with a single dose of Interceptor / Interceptor Plus? My local vet in Alpharetta can't do it. Thanks.

There's been several aquatic animal vets at Town & Country West in Marietta. I think Dr Jordan would be able to help you with that.

I might have some I’m out right now and will check when I get home

I was finally able to source some. Thanks.

After your experience with them, I'm sure others would love to hear your recommendation.

I wasn't clear in my response when this may be searched for later. I can't say anything about Town & Country West in Marietta or whether they can help others. I'm sure it was a good recommendation and I will keep them in mind. I absolutely intended to call them with my earlier post. Thanks @scuba steve . In my case, I placed an order through an online vendor a week before, but heard nothing back. When I was ready to call Town & Country West, I got an email that my order had shipped. I can wait, so problem solved for me.

I will say also this. I could not source this medication from my local vet that I have a 12 year relationship with, the primary reason given to me was that they only treat animals that they can have a patient relationship with, ie cats and dogs for the most part. I know with reptiles, I had to search to find a good veterinarian in the Atlanta area that could help me treat a sick lizard, so if there are others that know of local options with aquatic animal experience, please do continue to post those here.

Back