Scientific Coral

fener103

Market
Reaction score
So yesterday I took the plunge and joined the ARC! After lurking in the shadows for several months. I am new to the area (about 8 months) and have been checking out most of the LFS stores. I notice we have a sponsor called Scientific Coral that looks to be a wholesaler that does sell to the public. Are they still in business and or allow local pickups?

Congrats on becoming a member. I joined in October and I am so glad I did. I have never purchased anything from this company but from what I understand they do have local pick-up on products. Check out their website. You can get there through the sponsor page. Good luck and WELCOME!

If you'd like to do a "local pickup", they will meet you with your order if you ask. They don't allow people into their facility for security reasons ;)

Welcome to the club!

Currently running a Solana that I purchase here filled with live rock I also found on here :thumbs:

Skriz;261242 wrote: If you'd like to do a "local pickup", they will meet you with your order if you ask. They don't allow people into their facility for security reasons ;)

Welcome to the club!
<span style="color: #ff0000"><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">LOCAL PICKUPS
</span>
</span></span><span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">We do not offer local pickup.</span></span>

It looks like they've changed that policy too.
<span style="font-size: 12px"><span style="font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif"></span></span>

Lots of local stores offer Scientific Corals. I know Marine fish and Creative both carry Scientific Corals.

Matt

Back