Sea gel

paul692

Market
Reaction score
Just got some the other day all I can say is wow.this stuff is great the algae is just melting away. I had too much po4 bound up in my rocks that was leaching into the water column.i was over feeding. I have been vodka dosing since dec.2013. I still feed a lot but not much algae since running sea gel and dosing vodka.the sea gel has cut the algaes source of food phosphorous and silicates.my Rodi filter has since been replaced

It's good stuff. It's comprised of Matrix Carbon and Phosguard.

I actually like using both products independently, then I can control the proportions. And if they are in separate bags, or separate reactors (or separated within a reactor) you can change one or the other sooner if needed.

Jenn

I bought this at the fish store , unfortunately my sump is full no room for anything else I could hang a reactor under the aquarium but if it leaks may not all go in the sump. I love sea gel works good for me.being a steel fabricator I'm going to make a stand out of tubular steel like the one that the fish store has on their 450 gal.aquarium they have when you go in the front door.i can then put a bigger sump and add more equipment as needed .i like the idea of an open stand it makes everything easy to work on.i will put removable wood panels to cover up sump and put hinges on the front panels. No bracing required all open to take out sump and clean if neccesary.probably will wait for fall weather to do this .transfering everything over is not going to be fun.

Back