Seachem reef salt

1percula

Market
Reaction score
Any of our sponsors have a decent price on a bucket? I'm thinking about trying the new stuff. Who has the best price?

Last but not least, anyone see any problem mixing the new Seachem Reef Salt (vitro-whatever it's called) to an existing tank with the old Seachem Reef salt? I can't imagine it being a problem, just cking to see if anyone knows of an issue.

Been using it for 3 months now....everytime I test, Calcium is at 675....great salt mix. Only salt for me now.

PS, that 675 is on tanks that I do not add ANYTHING but top off water .....

Keen reef had it for 40 not too long ago. (like 39.99 or something like that) A good deal.

yeah, Tim at 39 or most other places at 50-55 if you don't want to drive.

Tim carries the the seachem reef salt for 39.00.. the new salt New aquavitro Product: salinity has not actually came out to the public yet. I am going to try this once it is available but the best place to buy the reef salt is from Tim at Keen Reef.

Check out Seachems add on here under Seachem on the sponsers page for info on the new salinity

If it isn't precipitating then who is to say? Who is recommending the recommend level? :)

675 is great in my tank full of coral!! great growth..

Todd - wasn't it 575? I could be remembering wrong - I know it was above 500, but I'm thinking it was 575 because after about 600 it may precipitate.

Jenn

JennM;375330 wrote: Todd - wasn't it 575? I could be remembering wrong - I know it was above 500, but I'm thinking it was 575 because after about 600 it may precipitate.

Jenn

Suddenly 675 ppm is our target now? What happened to 420? (or is it 425 and I just have 420 stuck in my head from the good 'ole days?)

Is this like a new target or something?

Experts, Speak Up and Speak Loud!!!!!!!!!

washowi;375332 wrote: Jenn...on your form to me...it says 675 did you FU? :)

No my memory may be fubar... I tested all your tanks - got similar results on both the 90 & 25, yes?

I remember it was unusually high.

And 450 is still a target value... to answer the other person's question.

Jenn

Back