seacrop order. anyone want in.

thekid55

Market
Reaction score
i am going to be ordering some frags from seacrop this week, wanted to know if anyone wanted to go in with me and split the shipping. seacrop does a wieght shipping rate so the amont of corals cant go over 40 or they will ship it to the airport for pick up. im going to order 13-14 frags so if anyone else wants in please PM me.

thanks matt

Not sure if you already did this or not but I would maybe like to jump in and buy a good chunk of snails depending on shipping costs....let me know when you get a chance....

Thanks,
Jorge

well it will be $50 for the shipping with your snails added. i would split it but thats to much for couple of snails so aroud $12 for shipping

if anyone still want to go in with the group order than i need to know by monday . its all payments are going to be through paypal by monday. pick up is going to be thursday around 12. last time i ordered from seacrop the stuff came at 11 am.

i did not put in the order due to not enough people wanting to join in. all orders for seacrop are due wednesday morning at 7 am for thursday arrival. if you still want to join in. PM me with the corals you would like.

triggerhappy8;45907 wrote: So did you get enough orders from people? Is there an order going out?

no sorry not this week! maybe next week. i will pm you.

Back