Seneye Reef

dball711

Supporting
Reaction score
Anyone have one? Thinking of getting one mainly for the PAR meter. What I like about the one is that it ananlizes the color spectrum and assigns a PUR value.

Yes we have one. Slides super easy to change out. Highly recommend the magnetic holder for side of sump or tank. We have the Wi-Fi piece as well makes it super easy. Whenever I have had issues support in England super accommodating just understand they will get back with you usually 24 hours later due to time difference.

thanks, are either of you using the PAR meter, just looking for some feedback on that and if you use the PUR info for anything.

thanks, are either of you using the PAR meter, just looking for some feedback on that and if you use the PUR info for anything.
I used the PAR function when I first set up, but then I had @jcook54 come out and test with the ARC club unit- which was a better plan for me and now I’m set :) I don’t have the extra Seneye par attachment though, only the standard tester.

I bought it primarily for the light sensor functions. Just not used it enough to give an opinion on the PUR function yet.

Back