seneye

Matt If you decide to go with one they offer refurbished from time to time on their site. I don't know much about them unfortunately.

I looked into them once before just for the par meter. The number of refurbished ones I seen for sale concerned me. I ended up deciding not to buy because of this. Just my opinion though.

Did you ever end up getting one? I have been looking into these myself to use in conjunction with a Neptune system.

wake125122;1116421 wrote: Did you ever end up getting one? I have been looking into these myself to use in conjunction with a Neptune system.

never did wind up getting one, figured it wasn't really worth the investment at the time

SeanD;1105129 wrote: I looked into them once before just for the par meter. The number of refurbished ones I seen for sale concerned me. I ended up deciding not to buy because of this. Just my opinion though.

I hadn't looked at that. Glad you mentioned it. That is concerning.

I really like that it has a ammonia lvl reader in it to! This would be a great add on with the Neptune system

I ordered one and going to give it a try as I really want the par meter mainly but like the other testing as a bonus.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Ya that's what I was thinking. It doesn't look like the Seneye is map pricing. Fyi I was able to use a code on BRS for like 5$ off. I didn't order it just wanted to see if it worked.

Back