Setting up a new tank for my salvaged corals

whitneyd88

Market
Reaction score
As you know a fire busted my 65g reef tank and I lost a lot but saved a surprising amount so I'm quickly putting a tank together. Just put the water I got from peachyreef's reef tank & some live sand in so it's all cloudy and not full yet. Gotta get some more established water from Ryan's tank tonight and pick up some live rock I bought yesterday and it should be ready to go tomorrow. Just to be safe I'm going to house my corals at Ryans place for a few days, maybe a week. But I think I'll bring home my clown, peppermint shrimp, and hermits tomorrow. Elizabeth let me borrow the LED fixture. What's everyones opinions on this fixture sustaining Acans, favias, acros, and turbinaria in this little tank? I don't want to burn them so what about placement too?
ae38dc1e-c46c-a0e3.jpg
alt="" />
ae38dc1e-c485-bea2.jpg
alt="" />

Which LED light is that? Either way, it looks like the PIXAR guy! Good luck with everything, sorry to hear about the bust.

I also have a 29 gallon biocube I'm not using Tiana. It does not having a lighting fixture but has a skimmer, stand, and all other equipment. I'll give ya a call later when I'm off work.

Thank you everyone! Im nervous because I set it up so quickly, and this LED light is new to me. I keep worrying they're not going to get enough light lol but I trust you Elizabeth!

Back