share an update on Marc Levenson tank

ralph atl

Market
Reaction score
I was checking out Marc Levenson's tank (visit maybe monthly or so), and I thought I might share his parems that he is currently running. His nitrates were over (I can't remember exactly) 60.00 not too long ago until he started AZ-NO3. But sometimes it's good to look at someone else' parems in order to open our own eyes (or at least help validate or invalidate) to our parems. Just an awesome website & project with loads of info.

a>

pretty awesome that we have him lined up for a meeting. Way to go!

Xyzpdq0121;133933 wrote: And he will be out speaker for March meeting.. ;) Sorry Shameless plug!

I'd really like to get to a meeting, especially, March with Marc, would you know the exact date? I just need a months notice or so in order to make it (Even if it's most likely date or that).

I agree. i have always wanted to meet him. Thanks again Mr. Prez. LOL

lets make it the 6th then we can have a b-day party mixed in too :)

ouling;133993 wrote: Isn't that the guy who makes the audio systems for Lexus??

Nope this guys a proffesional stripper!

Seriously I've known Marc for almost 10 years now. He actually works for himself cleaning, polishing and refinishing floors (hence the stripper references). Great guy and was the president of my club in Texas for 4 years.

He probably does more for the newbie hobbyist then anyone! He is way more patient at answering the same questions for years on end then I would ever be. He is also an absolute acrylic/sump master. He has done probably hundreds of sumps by now!

His website is one of the best sources of info out there for photo id's and sump questions (among many other things) and the best [part is he is extremely willing to share knowledge. He'll tell you exactly how to do what he has done and doesn't hide any info. He spends several hours every day online answering questions and just became the new editor of Reefkeeping the RC monthly online mag.

His only downfall is he has an addiction with feeding way to much! :)

He'll also be at MACNA (goes every year) so if you guys can't make this meeting for whatever reason you can catch up with him there.

Back