shirts and car stickers???

brazilian

Market
Reaction score
Arc has any promotion material like car sticker or t-shirts for sale???
I like to have some if you do ... if not I will end up making one myself.... Please do put in a court for Trade Mark infrigiments.... lol

We have some "stickers" that stick (via static electricity) to the inside of glass. I've seen them in cars, although look better at a storefront, on a glass door.

I've got about 50 from a couple years ago that belong to the club, but someone should have a couple hundred somewhere.

You can get shirts and stuff
a>. Or make your own..

mojo can you sell me one or "give" me one??? I love to have one those in my car. honk your horn if a member of the Atlanta Reef Club... (kind redneck, but as you guys know I'm from the deep south, The SOUTH AMERICA) rsrsrs

Most definately...some stickers would be quire cool! if you find some, i'd love to have one or two!
:up:

I guess technically they're not mine to give away, but I can bring them to a meeting. Just make a dollar donation to the club fund or something- that should cover the cost of making them (I think we paid $500 for 600 of them a couple years ago). They're about 6" diameter and are basically the blue ARC logo with a clownfish.

i'm good with that.... do you when will be the next meeting? will be my first one... but I'll be there.

Yup- I plan to be there... where ever Raj decides it may be! :)

oh and anyway can you please send me the logo on tiff or jpeg? I will make some nice balck t's for my for half of the price on the website.

aout of the tread.. but can we plan one on the north/west side of town>??? marietta is to farrr away.

I just emailed you a psd of the ARC logo. I can't export to jpg or tiff at the moment...

We could make some up and copy those dang island stickers. Just throw ARC in black letters in a white circle. More people might enjoy throwing those on a car rather than a clownfish.

I think it would be cool to give new members a sticker when they join... or when they get their card/name tag whatever. spread the word more easily! id like to get one too to go next to my scuba sticker!

I submit that this be the "official" ARC sticker logo, haha. Seriously though, a lot of people like clean looking stickers on their cars (no offense to the clown fish) and this may appeal more to their likings.

Picture1.png
alt="" />

It's been awhile but, has anyone found any stickers or tossed the idea around for having some made up?

I'll bring the ones I have left over (about 50-100) to the meeting tuesday.

Back