should I try to feed my anenome?

geno

Market
Reaction score
Do you feed your anenome -- if so how, what and how often?

I was thinking of shooting some mysis shrimp directly on the guy -- what do you think?

-gene

Not if its deflated, he is busy getting rid of waste. Do you eat when your on the toilet? When it reinflates you could give it some krill or some mysis. Mine eats flakes, silversides or anything I feed the fish.

yeah, when he's deflated, he won't eat, but give him a few hours or so-he'll come back--it may even take a day how long's he been in tank?? but you should be feeding him a couple times per week (when inflated), though.

Got it -- this is my 1st anenome so I don't know their habits -- my books don't tell me such behaviors. I appreciate your help.

He's been in the tank since Saturday but who knows how long at the store -- if he's not inflated by tomorrow -- I'll figures he's constipated:yes:

I feed mine Krill, Pellets, Flakes, Brine occasionally.. The clown takes him the pellets, and I direct feed the krill about 2x a week. I only have PC lights, so I want to make sure they eat to keep them healthy.

I feed mine Krill, Pellets, Flakes, Brine occasionally.. The clown takes him the pellets, and I direct feed the krill about 2x a week. I only have PC lights, so I want to make sure they eat to keep them healthy.

jefft;165494 wrote: Do you eat when your on the toilet?

You say this like its a bad thing. You mean to tell me that my thursday prime rib on the can night is wrong????

Well if its wrong I don't wanna be right....please pass the corn.

Seedless Reefer;165911 wrote: You say this like its a bad thing. You mean to tell me that my thursday prime rib on the can night is wrong????

Well if its wrong I don't wanna be right....please pass the corn.

I try not to multitask while I'm on the toilet! I used to read and my legs started to fall asleep after an hour or so. I finally used the phone the other day and it gave me some satanic pleasure in talking to the bank while waiting on my legs to go to sleep!!:eek:

Back