show me your rommel's insane sunset milli

russ-iv

Market
Reaction score
just curious who has one locally....

*cough

for research purposes. pics would be awesome :)

I lost mine in the ice storm. I had the rommels trio. Only rommels rainbow and watermelon now.

i have it but its just a frag.i used to have a huge colony but lost it in the ice storm also.after fragging it way too much,im down to a frag again

reeferman;1069640 wrote: i have it but its just a frag.i used to have a huge colony but lost it in the ice storm also.after fragging it way too much,im down to a frag again

gah. this is the same story i get globally.
i hate you all btw :)

im kidding but... no. no im not lol

Reggie and I got ours from a coral pack from my Uncle Rommel. It's a household name.

hahaha too much,good ol uncle rommel.
there should actually be a good many around Atl.i sold a ton of frags to various people over the years.maybe they think they just have a regular sunset

Atlanta Aquarium;1070749 wrote: Alright Russ! I've heard you got a frag of the Rommel Sunset recently. Can we all see yours????? :)

lol after months of begging you! no one else has it that could frag one.

to those not in the know: i got an almost 1/2 frag after mounted from rit last weekend.
the wife let me get it under the bet that if it dies i owe her an african grey ;) every morning she complains that he isnt dying and full polyp extension.
not gonna jinx myself though. big bet with such a tiny lil nub. ill breathe a sigh of relief when i start seeing encrusting.

here it is this morning before lights are on.....

DSC06011.jpg
alt="" /></a>

so teeny my dslr had issues focusing lol

reeferman;1070764 wrote: Rit,you should have it also.we traded a while back and i gave you a huge branch.

its a good size piece. just a bit nubby.

Atlanta Aquarium;1070774 wrote: I hope you know when said it is a bet she meant that you are buying her an African Grey. LOL Kidding a side, I'll get the number for Gina as soon as the customer come back in the store.

well she is getting one anyway. was a funny bet. but ill still tease her that rommel is doing well for a while

I lost the piece that I traded with you. :(

Yeah, Sorry about that Rit. Someone at the store had it in the $10 frag table..... I got a steal!

just kidding.

Back