Show us your Frag Tank FTS!

oz

Market
Reaction score
Anyone else like their frag tank as much (if not more) than their display? Watching the growth and experimenting with frag positions with regards to lighting and flow as been pretty fun over the past few months.

I figured I would share a few frag tank shots. Thanks to everyone from Joe, Tim, Dustin, etc for the great frags.

Also, Meagan (the new magnificant foxface) is quickly becoming my new favorite fish. Highly recommended. She's in my frag tank cleaning up.

Maybe we should start a Frag Tank FTS thread since there is a regular FTS one. So show us your frag tanks.
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
362757=17699-Frag colors (Large).jpg
>
362757=17699-Frag colors (Large).jpg
class="gc-images" title="Frag colors (Large).jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
362757=17698-Frag FTS (Large).jpg
>
362757=17698-Frag FTS (Large).jpg
class="gc-images" title="Frag FTS (Large).jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
362757=17700-Frag Tank Left (Large).jpg
>
362757=17700-Frag Tank Left (Large).jpg
class="gc-images" title="Frag Tank Left (Large).jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
362757=17701-Meagan Foxface (Large).jpg
>
362757=17701-Meagan Foxface (Large).jpg
class="gc-images" title="Meagan Foxface (Large).jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Thread I've been waiting for. Can't wait to see the rest.
PS- thanks again for the lights

No responses yet, you may be the only one interested. haha You're welcome.

Here is the only picture I have in my account right now it was really to show the new light when I got it. OZ you just want to see who has frags you want. LOL

Rit need to post his.

DSC_0007-7.jpg
alt="" />

DSC_0011-4.jpg
alt="" />

Joe

Ha - Or maybe I can recognize where I got all my frags from! :) Yours is nice Joe and it shows that you have no problems running T5's over a separated frag tank and MH's over the display.

atreyu917;363459 wrote: Rit has a frag plantation. haha

Agreed. If you ask for any coral in the universe, it's in there! If it's not in there, he waiting to grow it out. I swear, Rit is the frag man!!

Back