Shy tang

maelstrom79

Supporting
Reaction score
He is new to my 120 and doing well. What food do you like to feed your tangs?
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
983037=56106-image.jpg
>
983037=56106-image.jpg
class="gc-images" title="image.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

Mine will eat anything and I have a 180 full of tangs. Flake food, frozen foods, freeze dried krill, pellets and of course they love Nori strips.

Nice aquascape.... Mine eats anything too and is the pig of the tank. He is a powder blue as well and has a ton of personality now that he settled in. Do you have a sand sifting Goby? The mounds of sand in your tank remind me of my tank and I have one that likes to move the sand around pretty good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mine isn't a fan of nori but love about anything else I toss in the tank.

all my fish demolish NLS thera-a pellets

i have a sohal that eats anything loves pellets pe mysis and nori that i treat with liquid vitamins and brine shrimp

Awesome! Oldedb, I have a blue spotted watchman goby but all that shifted sand is from my two ecotech mp40's!!

I need to get some nori for my tang and see how he likes it. I know he hides when my hand is in the tank!

My yellow tang will eat any pellets, dry food, live foor, and frozen food I put in the tank. He's not a huge fan of nori, but will pick at it when I give him some.

Maelstrom79;983277 wrote: Awesome! Oldedb, I have a blue spotted watchman goby but all that shifted sand is from my two ecotech mp40's!!

I need to get some nori for my tang and see how he likes it. I know he hides when my hand is in the tank!

It takes time for them to become comfortable with your hand in the tank. I've had mine since May time and he's pretty warmed up to my hand now.

Back