Simple 3d printed part to organize RO tubing.

lmm1967

Reaction score
First original design I've 3d printed specifically tank related. Very basic and simple but will do wonders cleanup of the room I have my water storage, RO & mixing tank.

These allow me to snap RO tubing in once I've mounted them to the wall - it's pressure fit with no pinching.

They aren't pretty as I'm still working on how to dial in quality of the print and they are PLA so not safe for contact with water. I'll move over to ABS once I have time to build an enclosure for the printer.

>

Very nice work and concept Leo!!!

I like where you're going with this. I have lines and tubing running all over in my fish room.

And here are some of them installed in the garage.  I run RO/DI waste water from the utility room in the garage out the front garage door. These will actually be hidden by a set of cabinets within a week. Cabinets will be mounted just below the line so you won't be able to see these.

These are a little brittle - I broke 2 while installing the tubing so my next batch I'll increase the size just a few percent and it should help inserting the tubing without breaking the tabs.

>

and the white ones to use as wall mounts for 1" PVC drain lines from one of our tanks that is plumbed into the main sump.

More photos of this stuff in action in the coming weeks.

>

Back