six line wrasse help

frank

Market
Reaction score
Hi everone... One-eyed Willie, my six line wrasse has developed a bit of an oddity. I'll prep this with this... I haven't tested my parameters this week, so no current numbers (will do a little later as I just did a water change) and everyone else in the tank seems to be doing well. Okay, back to the oddity. Willie has developed some sort of growth along his belly, just left of the center line. It looks like a reddish/pink califlower type thing. Not very big, probably about 3/4 the size of his eye. He isn't showing any signs of stress, and I haven't seen him rubbing on anything as if he is trying to get it off... I'll try to get pics, but no one in my tank is particularly happy when the camera comes around.

So has anyone heard of a growth like that? Could it maybe be from a bite from a tank-mate?

Thanks,
Frank

Here ya go... really bad pic, but you can see the big reddish blob on his belly...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
101528=6337-six-line.jpg
>
101528=6337-six-line.jpg
class="gc-images" title="six-line.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

sounds like a fungus of sorts, my clown had something along those line it it just went away after a few week of vitamin enriched foods

Back