Sizing a UV?

This one should do the trick:)

This one should do the trick:)

Yeah wayyyyyyyy out of my price range. And based on the post for UV sizing that a 25w or a 45w would work for my size tank.

An AquaUV in 25w to 40w would do the trick for 100 gallons.

If you really wanted to go overkill there's always this.

I don't know anything about Jebao UV's. Maybe someone else here has some experience with them. I'd be concerned about the bulb actually putting out the power they rate them at and if it's in the right spectrum. You can't find any regular name brands anywhere near their price range.

I don't know anything about Jebao UV's. Maybe someone else here has some experience with them. I'd be concerned about the bulb actually putting out the power they rate them at and if it's in the right spectrum. You can't find any regular name brands anywhere near their price range.
I can tell you that installing it on my system has made a difference. I don't intend on using it forever, but it worked for my budget at the time. All it does is kill algae.

I can tell you that installing it on my system has made a difference. I don't intend on using it forever, but it worked for my budget at the time. All it does is kill algae.
For the price maybe up sizing based on the wattage rating is the thing to do. Also Maybe Pentair & AquaUV are way over priced. I dunno???

I listed an aquatop 36w UV with new bulb for sale. It would be plenty big enough

Back