Skimmer body

picoreefguy

Market
Reaction score
Anyone have an old cone skimmer body laying around that they wanna get rid of? I have a few pimps laying around and I've been toying around with the idea of modding a skimmer to recirculate but the problem is I don't have a skimmer body to work with. So let me know what u got

I am sure you meant you have a "Few Pumps" laying around right???? LOL

No I totally meant pimps . Jk lol where is the dang auto correct when you need it

Dang. Well if I haven't got one by the next time I Head to Buford ill give you a call

Do you happen to know the model? I wanna look it up so I can come up with ideas

Not a cone but I have a DAS EX-2 skimmer body available. It's already a recirculating skimmer, just needs pumps.

Not sure if this is what you are looking for but i have this for sale - $100 or OBO
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
832401=42492-DIY skimmer 2.jpg
>
832401=42492-DIY skimmer 2.jpg
class="gc-images" title="DIY skimmer 2.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a>
832401=42491-DIY skimmer.jpg
>
832401=42491-DIY skimmer.jpg
class="gc-images" title="DIY skimmer.jpg[/IMG] style="max-width:300px" /></a> </fieldset>

not quite what im looking for but its pretty cool did you build it yourself?

Oh sorry I didn't build it, the guy who i bought my 90 gallon tank from included it with the tank and lights. Not sure where he got the materials from, i can ask if you want me to.

Well FYI, the skimmer body is for sale now at a reduced rate - $50. I am now using the pump that was on this to power my coralife skimmer and getting a lot more skimmate. So i am selling this thing for cheap.

Back