Skimmers...I know nada

tnyga

Market
Reaction score
O<span style="font-family: Arial;">k...Looks like someone is going to help me out and make me a deal I cant refuse..Its a 92 gallon corner reef. It has a wet/dry with a CA2000 pump. Stand, MH and all...</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;"></span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;">Only thing it does not have is a skimmer. He had a Berlin that sat in the wet/dry. Money will be tight...will check our forum and ebay...new...used...any Ideas? Welcome all...</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;">I understand by once and not often but I cant buy NICE and NEW :(</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;">thanks</span>

You got the <span style="font-family: Arial;">killer tank D....That 180 is awesome!! Ill look into the skimmers..I need to get over and see ya...Still have the plate? Ill pm ya..</span>
<span style="font-family: Arial;">Hope your holiday was great!</span>

If you want Mufret's skimmer, go ahead.. Our tank isn't drilled, and hubby want's a HOB one...

Cameron authored a really nice spread-sheet on skimmers. Might send him a PM asking him to email it to you. Or, it might be posted on this site somewhere. Anyone know?

o<span style="font-family: Arial;">k Linda...Ill do that now...</span>

Here it is...
<fieldset class="gc-fieldset">
<legend> Attached files </legend>
fieldset>

when will skimmer companies put "real" rated tank umbers

skilter 125 gallon LOL maybe 10 if I had nothing else in a pinch

megadeth;77732 wrote: when will skimmer companies put "real" rated tank umbers

It's completely subjective. I'd rather they post information like air flow rate/consumption in lpm or SCFM, and water flow rate, and bubble size (maybe the last is asking too much.) But that's the only way to compare one skimmer to another.

wbholwell;77735 wrote: It's completely subjective. I'd rather they post information like air flow rate/consumption in lpm or SCFM, and water flow rate, and bubble size (maybe the last is asking too much.) But that's the only way to compare one skimmer to another.

and reaction chamber volume/hight ratio

Back