So I can not find my Goby.

hatzo1

Market
Reaction score
Long story short bought a Sleeper Head Goby, Think it starved to death, never saw it eat prepared food.( shouldn't have listen to LFS ,my fault for not doing my own research) Now missing. Looked for it but can not move all my rock work. Hope the CUC will handle it. Keeping an eye on my parameters. Anything else I might do?
I know it did not get out as I have a mess lid on my RSM.

Clean up crew will handle it. They're not large enough to cause a spike unless your tank is a nano.

Clean up crew will handle it. They're not large enough to cause a spike unless your tank is a nano.

I was hoping that was the case. Its a RSM 400 so I guess Med size Tank. Was disappointed in myself for not doing research on the fish first. Really like the work it did on my sand bed but it seems the Sleeper Head Goby needs a better mature bed as it is hard to feed prepared food . I am reading a Diamond Watchman Goby might be much better.

Some of the sleeper heads will eat prepared foods. You have to get lucky... always make sure its eating at the store or don't buy it.

Some of the sleeper heads will eat prepared foods. You have to get lucky... always make sure its eating at the store or don't buy it.

Yep I know better , I wont directly blame the wife but I don't buy spur of the moment generally LOL if you get my meaning .

Back