So who all lives midtown/downtown

nishant3789

Market
Reaction score
recently just moved into atlantic station, i was wondering if anyone lived around my area

Nishant

decatur, it's about a 20 minute bike ride or a 15 minute car ride to where you are

wow Its nice to hear that there are a few fellow reefers near by! we are in Desperate need of a fish store in our area. Im hoping to set up a new tank at my new apartment soon, just have to find a job first.

Yeah, I miss the Fish Store and More being downtown. Not that it was my favorite store, just that it was so convenient to say, hmm, i'm out of Iodine supplement, so you run down there and get it. No waiting or driving outside the perimeter. :-(

When Chris at Einstein is open he is the closest store to us. He is one of the few stores to carry a selection of Australian corals.

We should have a city dwellers night out some time. :yes: What do you guys think?

Joe

sailfish;189130 wrote: When Chris at Einstein is open he is the closest store to us. He is one of the few stores to carry a selection of Australian corals.

We should have a city dwellers night out some time. :yes: What do you guys think?

Joe

:up:

2849 Henderson Mill Road Atlanta, Ga 30341
also at:
a>

We just need to pick a night and place. I say Friday or Saturday but I am flexible.

What you guys suggest?

Joe

Back