so who is breaking down there tank this weekend

victor626nj

Market
Reaction score
i ask cause every week we at leaste have two ...so who is it gonna be i have money and im ready to start buying some stuff :D

Yeah you would love that wouldn't you :) Yeah I'm joking. I couldn't get out of the hobby. I did pick up a nice mille at saltwater city last night.

Give me another week Victor, I'll probably be selling mine. I should have have it completed by then. :lol2:

flyingarmy;151662 wrote: I'll take the barebottom sand....

Lot of people been PM'ing me about it. One fact that most don't know is it's LE BB sand. Very rare and tough to come upon. It sells for roughly $80/cup! I'll sell for $55.

I honestly only need a cup full to seed my new barebottom sand bed. I hope its full of those ghost worms and transluscent stars.

I'll break mine down if you're interested. Must buy significant amount of stuff though.

Or just lighting stuffs?

Skriz;151693 wrote: I'll break mine down if you're interested. Must buy significant amount of stuff though.

Or just lighting stuffs?
dude your wife would kill you if you did ...i dont think she wouls like to see steal beams all the way to the basement for nothing

Rit...just because it's a brand new system (recently set up) and you don't have many nice looking corals or fish I'll offer you $320.98.

Rit, I'll give you $308.53, but you don't have to help me load it, I'll take care of that myself. :thumbs:

Back