Some iphone pics

snowmansnow

Market
Reaction score
Just took some pics because I felt like it.
u4a9yre3.jpg
alt="" />
nadehade.jpg
alt="" />
4ugyhuse.jpg
alt="" />
adabevuz.jpg
alt="" />
sy7ebyry.jpg
alt="" />
enerezu2.jpg
alt="" />

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. My phone hates trying to take pics under LEDs and never come out that good.

JeffMuse;950346 wrote: All of those pics are good, but the second one is amazing!

I like how the green on that ORA frogskin pops in the pic too haha

Its not a dedicated MACRO cam, but not awful for iPhone pics :)

HiImSean;950311 wrote: Very nice. My phone hates trying to take pics under LEDs and never come out that good.

yea I can NEVER get pics to work right under LEDs..

not sure if it needs to be white balanced, or if the cameras just have trouble with it... even my DSLR won't do it right

HiImSean;950311 wrote: Very nice. My phone hates trying to take pics under LEDs and never come out that good.

Try getting a (red, I think) gel filter

SnowManSnow;950403 wrote: yea I can NEVER get pics to work right under LEDs..

not sure if it needs to be white balanced, or if the cameras just have trouble with it... even my DSLR won't do it right

Take a standard white coffee filter and point the dslr through it when you first take a pic of a tank with LED's. Then use that to set the white balance on the camera. At least that's what I had to do with my wife's Pentax DSLR. Worked pretty well.

RedStang;950429 wrote: Take a standard white coffee filter and point the dslr through it when you first take a pic of a tank with LED's. Then use that to set the white balance on the camera. At least that's what I had to do with my wife's Pentax DSLR. Worked pretty well.

I don't actually HAVE led.. so :)

SnowManSnow;950442 wrote: I don't actually HAVE led.. so :)

I know :up:

But you did mention trouble taking pics of tanks with LED's. So, just in case you do in the future :thumbs:

Ringo®;950453 wrote: Yet

ha
I've WANTED led to work .. but so far i'm not all in :) I've looked at them numerous times, and weighed the thing out... but just haven't bought in.

A lot of ppl have them, but to my knowledge there are only about 2 ppl here who employ LEDs who have what I would consider a successful tank...

Still waiting.

NOT knocking on LED or their owners... just not for me quite yet.. .outside of a custom EXPENSIVE DIY build haha

Back