Some of Suasati's fish.

FutureInterest

Market
Reaction score
I've been trying to get this guy to be one of ToTM forever it seems :). Of course even though his tank is stunning, it's not quite ready... As a consolation though I took some pics of his amazing fish collection and thought I'd share them. They are absolutely the fattest specimens I've ever seen which is due to his 7-10 daily feedings!

anthias1.jpg
alt="" />
anthias4.jpg
alt="" />
anthias3.jpg
alt="" />
anthias2.jpg
alt="" />
wrasse1.jpg
alt="" />

That's a bimaculatus anthias male. It's color is unreal. If I had a larger tank I would probably do all anthias instead of all wrasse.

I think the tank is 260 or 280 gallons. He has maybe 5 different species of anthias or so... all of which are the ultra colorful but hard to keep deep water species. I'd estimate there are about 25-30 anthias total.

Yes his tank is awesome i saw it a while back when i went to pick up a 40gallon from him, His anthias are all super bright

Its been awhile since I've been over his house to check out his tanks..but when i was there, it was amazing! I can't wait to see it again.

Not to derail the thread, but, can one keep wrasses and Anthies together? BTW....very nice job with the pics!

jade76;197281 wrote: Not to derail the thread, but, can one keep wrasses and Anthies together? BTW....very nice job with the pics!

oh yeah! I've had wrasses school with my anthias before!

Back