Source of reefing addiction found!!!!

soarin'

Market
Reaction score
We all know what a painful hobby reefing can be..

The endless dollars poured into tanks, the time and energy spent creating ever more elaborate reefing systems, the heartache, fires and floods.

Well, now the answer has been found -- it was the bristle worms all along
a>

Rising temperatures have already had disastrous consequences for mankind -- including major disruptions to global weather systems -- and problems are expected to become worse in the future.

Holy crap! I didn't know this was a proven fact already. Someone better tell the rest of the scientists.

Hehe... fart.

Rising temperatures have already had disastrous consequences for mankind -- including major disruptions to global weather systems -- and problems are expected to become worse in the future.

It's the bristle worms -- I tell you they have a master plan. They are going to keep us breeding them in ever-larger aquariums, with fancy sumps and all the rest.

Then they get the oceans to rise and flood us all, drowning us and freeing them to join their cousins and continue evolving until they can take over the earth!

I think I hear some maniacal laughing coming from my reef tank but I am not quite sure.

Back