Speaking of Six-line Wrasses!

budsreef

Market
Reaction score
After five weeks in QT, one with a clownfish that died of Brookynella and four all by itself after treating with Furan-2, my six-line is being drip acclimated even as I write this to go to the 24G AP. After all he has been through, while he is in the bagger being acclimated I took the plastic covering off for just a second to check on him and the little bugger went sailing out of the bagger and landed on the carpet. DOH! I scooped him up immediately and put him back and he looks ok. I sure hope the rest of his time in the tank will be peaceful and he lives a long health life after all of this.

My Six Line Wrasse just went carpet surfing last week, found his dried carcuss on the floor.... I'm kinda bummed as thats the only fish I had that ?I really liked....

Bummer, sorry to hear that. Mine is now in its new home and so far he and the Maroon Clown are getting along just fine. I've been keeping the feeding door open to help keep the heat down a little, but I may have to keep it closed now if there is a risk of the wrasse jumping out.

mine tried to make it to my top off bucket one day. Poor ******* didn't quite have the distance though. I will put eggcrate on top prior to my next sixline. He was my favorite fish.

Mine jumped while I was doing a water change. Guess he wanted to go with the old water.

My favorite was a 6 line...went carpet surfing :(

Jeffy...may he RIP

I had a false perc that jumped and landed on the hardwood floor. I came home and found him. He was completely dried out, so I picked him up to give him a proper burial, and he moved. I threw him back in the tank, covered with dust and dog hair, and after a couple of minutes he started swimming. 4 years later he is still in my tank and doing fine:up:

I had a betta that did that once.. Jumped out.. Dried out, found him in the morning and stuck him in some water to 'rehydrate' and he lived! Little booger did great for years until we went on vacation... Cat pulled off the lid, he jumped out, and sat on the floor for a week... no coming back from that one!!

Back