Spectrapure ultra ato

Reefchef

Supporting
Reaction score
I finallly hot my ato up and running today, with the assistance of Daniel from spectrapure tech support. Their products are a bit more expensive then some but you get a great American product and support. I spoke to Daniel at least 3 times today hooking it up due to my error. It's pumping from my garage which is about a total of 15 foot head and 40 across with no problem.

Agree. Their service is great. I ordered a part from them for my Liter Meter. They shipped the wrong part. I talked with Daniel the day it was delivered. He assured me he would fix the problem. Two day later, the correct part came with a note to keep the one that was incorrectly shipped. This is why I like buying made in America products. The customer service is usually fast and great.

I can't say enough nice things about Daniel. I was a bit skeptical that it would draw that far and it wasn't at first, but he stayed on the phone with me and even called back a few times. Luckily I went following the lines for maybe a leak, but actually found a small kink. After I got that out, it drew water with no problem at all. I bought the dos for awc, but would have loved to have their litermeter but it's a bit pricey for me right now!

Back