spent alot....

1mbrews8

Market
Reaction score
here are some cool frags i got this weekend. a couple are unknown...please let me know what it is:
blue/purple snowflake things, top right..chalice? monti?
karate037ua0.jpg
alt="" />
stary night (starting to bleach i think, and had some tiny bugs on it :eek:()
karate040tq5.jpg
alt="" />
cool fuzzy pink ?
karate047ls4.jpg
alt="" />
crappy pic of a yellow porcillapora?
karate049zu6.jpg
alt="" />
very cool blue/purple tip acro? from mark, but the stupid tip broke off on the way home!
karate050jg2.jpg
alt="" />
killer lord of the rings from jin
karate052jb2.jpg
alt="" />
crappy pic of pink ?
karate053zf1.jpg
alt="" />
cool purple chalice
karate054bo9.jpg
alt="" />
silver/bluish pumping zenia
karate056uu9.jpg
alt="" />
some gsp and another squigly "grass" that has yet to come out
karate055aw2.jpg
alt="" />
karate060gs1.jpg
alt="" />
thanks to mark and jin, and if the starry night is ok - jake :eek:)
mike

ah, remembered this, cool fuzzy pink ?, is a thick branch pink birdsnest...

yellow poci? - is actually a yellow branching porites
crappy pic of pink? - is a pink/purple pocillapora

Looking good!

thanks man! did you get a look at the anenome and the "chalice" thing? any thoughts?

The pic is a lil unclear on the monti/chalice thingy. If I had to guess, I'd say its a plating monti of some sort.

As for the nem in the other thread... it definitely has shrunk some. Not really sure why, but it doesn't look unhealthy and hopefully it'll make a rebound once it gets used to your new lights.

yeh, i thought maybe monti, but don't most of those have little polyps that come out? it kinda looks like it has a "head " or two on it...

Yes monti's have a bunch of polyps though and a chalice will have a few mouths. So I guess you answered it yourself :).

i'm still not sure...when the lights are out and it is "feeding", there are tiny "mountain points" that come up on the surface of it. can't really see a mouth- it is not "hard" looking like my monti cap, and it has 3-4 babies in circular shapes to the side of it...??

Back