Spinoff: What is your most valuable/rarest coral/fish?

mapleredta

Market
Reaction score
Lets see some pictures! But yall better hurry up before jmaneyapanda post's up his beautiful angel collection. :yes:

I can't follow this thread, between Dave, Joe and Derek I will be crying myself to sleep if they post here.

I don't know about rare/valuable, but I LOVE my asfur angel...that I picked up from Panda about a year ago...thanks, man!

Kewl thread! Although it makes me jealous, I know I'll be able to get a frag of it! :)

Fish: crown of thorns starfish (ok, so it's an invert)

Coral: for some reason I can't seem to keep any sps overnight. I think something maybe eating them..

Skriz;375844 wrote: Fish: crown of thorns starfish (ok, so it's an invert)

Coral: for some reason I can't seem to keep any sps overnight. I think something maybe eating them..

Now that's funny:lol2:

I'm sure it was not your intent, but asking people to list stuff like this is kind of asking them to brag in public. People may not think it is in good taste answer this thread.

Again, I don't think this was your intent, so I'm not trying to criticise you personally, just guess why there haven't been a lot of responses.
Dave

Acroholic;377276 wrote: I'm sure it was not your intent, but asking people to list stuff like this is kind of asking them to brag in public. People may not think it is in good taste answer this thread.

Again, I don't think this was your intent, so I'm not trying to criticise you personally, just guess why there haven't been a lot of responses.
Dave
Yeah didn't even think about that. Kind of like asking them to do a screenshot of there bank account balance.

Agreed. If I had anything rare or valuable I'd post it... but I'm sure nobody cares about my hippo tang. :)

Well, my most valuable fish is a goldflake angel. My most valuable coral is hard to say. I have a lot of LE chalices and LE SPS corals that have grown out and are I guess way more valuable money wise, so I guess to keep it level, I'll go by the prices I paid for a frag. Most expensive single coral frag pricewise that I have is a chalice called Ktar's Melting Pot. I didn't buy it for it's looks, as I have less expensive stuff that is prettier, IMO, but I bought it because high end chalices can be fragged and traded for other high end chalices.

So sometimes high priced corals are a means to other high priced corals.
Dave

ares;377498 wrote: you should post a monthly progress pic of that one, so we can see its development, very interested to see how it matures. and you arent getting clumsy in your display frequently enough to come by for frags :p

It is one of the slowest growing chlices I own!:sad:

Back