Sponsors that can order from ORA

90gDreams

Supporting
Reaction score
I'd like to place an order for about 5 fish with ORA and would like to do this with a vendor here, preferably one with a discount. Idea is to have these NOT hit a LFS tank to minimize risk of not doing a QT.

Recommendations, thoughts, comments?

Most LFS can order and honestly prefer it never hit their systems. I think if it paid in advance any LFS can add it to their order

Apparently ORA is cleaned out of all the usual stuff like YWG, Bangaii, and blue damsels. Good grief

Those fish you listed doesn’t have to come from ORA usually. Most wholesalers will have them.

Only thing Biota has that is of interest would be the Pavo damsels. I just pulled the trigger on an ORA order through Liveaquaria. They showed some things I wanted in stock so I'm at least partially expecting an oops that is out of stock email. 3 Azure Damsels, 2 YWG, and one seriously overpriced montipora digitata to get free shipping.

Going to wait a few weeks and get some bangaii somewhere and then run safetystop with a 36 hour TTM on a small purple tang from NYaquatics.

Back